Easily Replaceable Media Filter
Energy Efficient in SS Construction
Maintains Indoor Air Quality
Bry-Air Odour Control Unit removes particulate pollutants along with effectively and efficiently scrub gaseous pollutants which cause odour and indoor air quality problems.
Standard variants of the Bry-Air Odour Control Unit are available in 850-3400 CMH (500-2000 CFM).
BRYSORB™ chemical media demonstrates high efficiency in removing various contaminants, including odors and volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Its effectiveness depends on the specific impregnant and the concentration of contaminants. BRYSORB™ is designed for efficient adsorption and neutralization, contributing to improved indoor air quality and contaminant removal. Specific efficiency data can be obtained from Bry-Air or through testing tailored to your application.
The installation requirements for the Bry-Air Odour Control Unit are the following:
1. Location: Choose a suitable location for the unit, considering the source of odours and the airflow patterns within the space.
2. Ventilation: Ensure proper ventilation to allow the unit to effectively draw in and treat odorous air.
3. Electrical Connection: Provide electrical connections compatible with the unit’s power requirements.
4. Ductwork: Connect the unit to the existing ductwork or ventilation system using appropriate connections and seals.
5. Exhaust: Determine the location for exhaust air discharge, which should comply with local regulations.
6. Controls: Install control panels and interface with the unit for monitoring and adjustment.
7. Maintenance Access: Ensure easy access for maintenance and filter replacement.
8. Compliance: Comply with local regulations, codes, and safety standards for installation.
It is advisable to consult the specific installation guidelines provided by Bry-Air for the Odour Control Unit model to install to ensure proper setup and optimal performance.