Introducing the Adsorption Chiller, based on an innovative green technology, and the first of its kind in India. A lot of low grade process heat (50°C – 100°C) generally goes waste because of the technology gap to utilize it effectively. Bry-Air has launched a futuristic product, using advanced green technology, which can now use this low grade waste heat for cooling without any environmental damage. It is a first ever product being launched in India to tap the abundant low grade waste heat available in process industries and use it for process cooling or air-conditioning (HVAC). This eco-friendly solution cuts down CO2 emission and reduces energy expenses.
The Bry-Air Adsorption Chiller is based on an advanced green technology using inert Silica Gel (adsorbent) and Water (refrigerant) pair. It has unbeatable advantages like ultra-low electricity consumption, negligible noise and vibration, life expectancy of more than 25 years, negligible maintenance, etc. It is ideal for industries like Power, Food & Beverages, Pulp and Paper, Solar, Chemical manufacturers, etc. and for Commercial areas like Offices, Buildings, Hotels, Malls, etc. Click here to view Adsorption Chiller Video.
Some of our Esteemed Customers:
- Adnan Menderes University, Turkey
- Kolar Husky Co. Ltd., Hong Kong (Appreciation Letter Attached)
- I I T, Delhi, India
- I I T, Jammu, India
- M N I T, Jaipur, India
- V S M Solar, Bangalore, India (Appreciation Letter Attached)
- University of Huddersfield, United Kingdom
- Solution Solaire, Africa
- Oorja Energy Services, India
- King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology (KACST), Saudi Arabia
- Daiichi Jitsugyo, Japan
- Victory Precisions Pvt. Ltd., India
- Red Sea Farms Consultancy, Saudi Arabia
- Zamatel Sdn. Bhd., Malaysia
- EcoChill EHF, Iceland
- Australia Bangladesh Solar, Bangladesh
Adsorption Chiller Product Range
Range: 35 kW to 1180 kW (10 to 335 TR)
The Bry-Air Adsorption Chiller is based on an innovative green technology, and is being manufactured in India.