Bry-Air’s Compact Desiccant Dehumidifiers as the name suggests are compact in size. They have the ease of placing it anywhere and do not require large space, many a times, completely eliminating the need for floor space.
Bry-Air’s Compact Desiccant Dehumidifier FFB Series pack a big punch in a small box. It is the “Little Giant of Industrial Dehumidification”. Lightweight and cost-effective, it is perfect for utilisation in small areas having an imperative need for moisture control. It is designed to integrate “small footprint and finish” of a commercial unit with “the ruggedness” of an industrial dehumidifier. It is invariably a compact answer to massive problems.
- Lightweight with small footprint
- Lowest volume/ weight per CMH
- Incorporates high performance fluted metal silicate desiccant synthesized rotor
- Stainless steel construction (optional)
- Place it anywhere – indoor/outdoor including mounting
- Largest capacity range in Compact Dehumidifiers – 170 CMH to 4500 CMH (100 CFM to 2649 CFM)
With varied options to choose from, these dehumidifiers are an integrate part of the manufacturing process on industries like pharmaceuticals, food processing, electronics, defence, turbine, leather, laboratories, spices, seed, tea/ coffee, dairy, safety glass, archives & museum, investment casting, electrodes and corrosion prevention worldwide.
Processing and Production Areas
- Blasting and Painting
- Candy and Confectioneries
- CT Scan/MRI/OT Rooms
- Food Processing
- Investment Casting
- Lithium Batteries
- Safety Glass
- Spray Drying
- Film and Magnetic Media
- Military Hardware
- Metal Components
- Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Dairy Products
and many more…
The above list of applications is not exhaustive as newer application areas across industries are added every now and then and the list keeps growing.
Simple to Operate
The moisture is adsorbed in the dehumidification sector by the EcoDry rotor and is exhausted in the reactivation sector by a stream of hot air in a counter flow.
Following the reactivation process, the adsorption sector is again ready to adsorb the moisture. Thus, the two processes of “moisture adsorption” and “reactivation” are taking place with separate airflows continuously and simultaneously. Positive sealing between chambers prevents mixing of the process and reactivation air stream.
Our patented rotor technology is at all
Advantage of EcoDry Rotors
- Adsorbent, non-toxic and fully water washable
- In-situ synthesized metal silicate desiccant on an inert inorganic fibre substrate
- Active desiccant 80% of the media weight, so as to ensure high performance and minimal heat carry-over
- Rotor is non-flammable. The net organics in the honeycomb media less than 2%
- Special edge hardened media surface to ensure a smooth surface and long life of both, media and the seal contacting it
- Rotor perimeter flange extends media and seal life
- Rotor incorporates robust internal structure with perimeter flange for industrial quality, durability and easy serviceability
India Plant is the hub for all manufacturing of FFBs for the Bry-Air Group including USA.
In USA it is sold under the brand name : MiniPAC.
Enter Bry-Air Exit Moisture
Contact the Bry-Air AirgineersTM at firstname.lastname@example.org for a solution to your humidity/moisture problems.