The Bry Air Fluted Large Bed Dehumidifier FLB series is a one-stop source for total precise environmental control. Bry- Air can design, engineer and package the dehumidifier with
- Pre and / or after-cooling coils.
- Bye -pass ducting and mixing chamber
- Volume controls and filter elements
- Upgraded fan for total system air to provide complete environmental control in a single package for any industrial application
FLB comes with a high performance Eco Dry Metal Silicate Fluted Desiccant Synthesised Rotor.
It is manufactured to the highest consistency, reliability and ecology standards.
Rotor media, adsorbent, non-toxic, non-flammable, fully water washable
Manufactured with state-of-the art CNC turret punch and press brake machine
- Easy to install
- Easy to operate
- Easy to maintain
- High efficiency and reliability
The DryPurge Dehumidifier from Bry-Air for their Dry Rooms
- Tailored for ranges specific from -60°C dewpoint to lower than -70°C dewpoint application, with minimum energy requirement.
- Employs BHP . . . the Bry-Air High performance Matrix.
- Can handle fresh air fraction from 0 to 100%.
Enter Bry-Air Exit Moisture
Contact the Bry-Air AirgineersTM at email@example.com for a solution to your humidity/moisture problems.