Based on the most advanced Honeycomb Filtration Technology
Bry-Air Odour Control unit provides a fresh, clean and odour free environment for human beings. Regular air purifiers can trap common contaminants like dust, pollen and other particulate pollutants. However, Bry-Air Odour Control Unit not only removes particulate pollutants but also effectively and efficiently scrub gaseous pollutants which cause odour and indoor air quality problems. It is successfully eliminating odorous gases from animal research labs, mortuary, sewage pumping stations and other places having a foul smell due to gases released by chemicals used in various processes.
- A self-contained unit
- Standard variants available in 850-3400 CMH (500-2000 CFM)
- Easy to replace media filter/cassette
- Filter cassettes are made up of stainless steel (SS)
- Energy saving due to low-pressure drop
- Filters tested against the ASHRAE 145.2 and ISO 11155-2 stnd.
- Suitable for 125-180 m/sec (400-600 FPM) usages
- Only honeycomb filter with potassium permanganate (KMnO4) impregnation
- Can be customised as per requirement