Designed aesthetically the FLi series Bry-Air dehumidifiers can be packaged with * Pre filter * After Filter * Pre cooling (fresh air cooling) * Post cooling * Bypass arrangement . . . .
. . . for complete air handling and environment control needs. Engineered to highest consistency, reliability and ecology standards, the FLi rotary type, industrial dehumidifier removes moisture from air on a continuous basis.
The FLi Dehumidifier incorporates the highly effective EcoDry metal silicate desiccant synthesized rotor to meet the industry needs to for equipment with small footprint coupled with high moisture removal capability.
- High Efficiency and Reliability
- Superior design
- Ease of installation
- Ease of operation and maintenance
- Customization options available
EcoDry at The Heart Of It
The EcoDry Dehumidifying Rotors are the result of many man-years of in-depth study and research on countless permutations and combinations of substrates, desiccants and chemical processes. Every parameter has been considered to maximize performance, durability and applicability.
Advantage with EcoDry Inside
- Adsorbent, non-toxic, non-flammable, fully water washable
- In-situ synthesized metal silicate desiccant on an inert inorganic fibre substrate
- Active desiccant 80% of the media weight, so as to ensure high performance and minimal heat carry-over
- Rotor is non-flammable. The net organics in the honeycomb media less than 2%
- Special edge hardened media surface to ensure a smooth surface and long life of both, media and the seal contacting it
- Rotor perimeter flange extend media and seal life
Rotor incorporates robust internal structure with perimeter flange for industrial quality, durability and easy serviceability.
Enter Bry-Air Exit Moisture
Contact the Bry-AirAirgineersTM at firstname.lastname@example.org